Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pink Pyrex

We were completely out of school (and house) snacks yesterday so I decided to make some cookies.  This house loves gingersnaps and so I began the process.  1/2 way through I remembered that I could have used my mix master, but I needed to work on my arm muscles anyway :)


What made the whole process more enjoyable was this:

My "new" Pink Pyrex mixing bowl at least brought a smile to my face as I baked.  I have the set in turquoise, but was excited when I found this pink one right before Christmas.  I had to buy it and told the kids it was their gift to me :)

I can feel this Pyrex bug catching on.  The colors are just so pretty compared to what I can find now at kitchen stores.

Oh, and the cookies are all gone already :(  How in the world did 50's housewives cope with baking cookies/snacks EVERY day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment