Monday, September 20, 2010

Here we go...

WELCOME!

If anyone is reading this, welcome!  After weeks of perusing other blogs for various information, and being amused and informed by almost all of them, I have decided to try my hand at this blogging thing. 

Yes, I realize I am almost 15 years behind on this phenomenon, but hey, better late than never :)

I am an early 30 something girl who has been living the rural life for 8 years now, all of them by force :)  I grew up in a small town right outside a major city so I was able to live the best of both worlds.  I didn't realize how spoiled I was until I met and fell in love with a man who lived on the other side of the province (Canadian equivalent of State for any Americans reading) who lives nowhere near any form of civilization.

We have three children (who are sometimes wonderful) who have had a rural life upbringing with the opportunity to visit and live a city life whenever possible.  It's my attempt to make them well rounded and ready for the real world when they grow wings and leave the nest.

I am not a writer, in fact I am a business major who decided that raising kids was the best business to be in.  So I am hoping I can express myself eloquently enough for people to want to read, and that my incessant sarcasm comes through as just that :)

If you've made it this far THANK YOU!  Let's enjoy the ride together!

No comments:

Post a Comment